28 November 2011

Another nail in the coffin...

...of Anthropogenic Global Warming/Climate Change/We're All Gonna Die.

Via Cold Fury, a calling-out of the chief Luddites that must be read to be believed.

You and I have been interacting, albeit at a distance, since I first asked you for your data some five years ago. I asked for your data in part because I was astounded by your answer to Warwick Hughes when he asked for the same data. You replied to Warwick at that time, “Why should I make the data available to you, when your aim is to try and find something wrong with it?”

I couldn’t fathom that a leading climate scientist could actually believe that. Finding something wrong with other scientists’ data and ideas is an integral part of how science progresses. This requires transparency and access to the data. I also couldn’t believe that other climate scientists would let you get away with saying that, without some other scientist pointing out the anti-scientific nature of your denial.

Foolish me … d’ya think I might have been more than a bit naive back then about climate “science” realpolitik?
Anyone who cowers in terror of his pet hypothesis being disproven, has no right to call themselves a scientist.  "The science is settled," my skinny white ass.

2 comments:

  1. Phil Jones, Michael Mann, James Hansen, and the rest of the cabal are the druids of our time.

    d(^_^)b
    http://libertyatstake.blogspot.com/
    "Because the Only Good Progressive is a Failed Progressive"

    ReplyDelete

Intelligent commentary is welcome. Spam will be annihilated. Stupidity will be mocked.