12 October 2011

Another passenger on the Cain Train

Guess who?

Salmagundi & Romney/Christie ticket from RINO Hell
Posted by Ann Barnhardt - October 12, AD 2011 12:48 PM MST
1. Salmagundi means "mish-mash".
2. I'm genetically Anglo-German with a floater of Bailey's. But I'm ethnically American. American is its own ethnicity now. Anything else is just contributive DNA, suitable for scientific discussion. Sorry, Guidos, you can't claim me. Although I do claim your fine cuisine.
 
3. Woodchuck Hard Cider is the nectar of heaven. Light, bubbly, beer-like booze made out of APPLES. Dude. It's like liquid pie.
 
4. I'm in the market to purchase an AR-10, .308/7.62, scoped (I STRONGLY prefer Zeiss glass), and broken in. If you're in the gun trade, feel free to email a PRICED proposal/spec sheet.
 
5. Assuming, just for a moment, that we actually make it to Nov 2012 and there is a legally contested election, let me explain the Romney situation. Romney is a scumbag and is pretty much the poster boy for everything that is wrong with the political class. Romney is about as much a conservative as Barbra Streisand. Romney is just prettier. He has no integrity and will say ANYTHING in order to get elected. He is part of the despicable political class in this country that transcends the parties. They're all in bed with each other, at the end of the day. The RNC is the same as the DNC, and the RNC decided in 2008 that Romney would be their boy in 2012. If you recall, Romney was winning the Republican primaries fairly handily - and then all of a sudden, for no real reason, everyone quit, and McCain was anointed. It was surreal. Do you remember that? In exchange for dropping out and handing the nomination to McCain in 2008, Romney was promised 2012 by the RNC. In other words, we're all being played.
 
Which brings us to Chris Christie. I'm ashamed to admit that I once actually called Christie "Fat Reagan". Sorry, Ronnie. I was mistaken. Now I just call Christie, "Fat." All of the nation-wide traveling and speaking that Christie did this summer, all of the "maybe I will, maybe I won't" game was all about Christie negotiating with the RNC. Christie endorsed Romney earlier this week, and even DEFENDED RomneyCare. Okay. That's all I needed to see. Here's the deal. Christie has brokered a deal with the RNC to be Romney's running mate. All of his posturing this summer was about auditioning and manuevering to be Romney's VP. He has obviously come to an agreement with the RNC, and thus has agreed not to run for POTUS in exchange for the VP slot. Romney-Christie would be a continuation of the same old for-profit political class crap. ObamaCare would be ENSHRINED under Romney-Christie. These guys are just a couple of say-anything money-grubbing whores like all the rest of them. The best bet right now is indeed Cain. I'm not excited about Cain, but the RNC hates his guts and will try everything to take him down, so that tells me he is the best bet. It would be pretty cool for America to have its first black president. Oh, and Perry has personal baggage that disqualifies him. I'm very, very glad Perry is toast.
 
Here is my YouTube piece that I did on Romney back in June. Most of you have already seen it, but some of you may not. My full YouTube Channel is at the link to your left that says "YouTube". Breaking news from yesterday is that Romney's team from Massachusetts was indeed paid and instrumental in writing the ObamaCare bill. Yeah. I told you. Knock me over with a feather. These people are all in the same damn Marxist club. Below that is Romney in his own words. Frickin' robot baby killer. (That would make a great t-shirt, hint hint.)




Red emphasis mine.  And now, my own thoughts...

If Romney gets the nomination, I'll either write in Sarah Palin or just flat-out vote for Obama.  Yes, you read that right.  I've had it with this slow-motion suicide.  If we're not going to save this country, then let's just take the damn cyanide capsule and get it over with.

1 comment:

Intelligent commentary is welcome. Spam will be annihilated. Stupidity will be mocked.