21 August 2015

So, there's this one guy...

I'm going to say a few things here that may be cryptic to some of my readers.  If you don't get it, don't worry about it.

I've always had a funny feeling about this person.  He claims to be a Patriot, but there always seemed something suspicious about him.  I couldn't quite put my finger on it, however, and I try to give people the benefit of the doubt.  Being a Christian, and trying to be a man of honor, I do not want to bear false witness, even mistakenly.  So I'll just post my observations here and let you draw your own conclusions.

This man runs a blog on Blogger--a public and unsecured site.

He associates with a known con man who claims to be a "chaplain," even though this 'reformed' con man was cold busted running a con mere days after he claimed to have come to Christ(Hell is REALLY unpleasant, buddy, and it lasts FOREVER).

He's posted a number of polls asking questions like "How well trained are you?"  "Do you have military experience?"  "Are you a team or a lone wolf?"  "How many Patriots in your AO?"  "How quick can you muster?"  On Blogger--a public and unsecured site.  This is intel that does not need to be shared online.

No matter how good you think you are at IT security, the Forces of Evil are better.  The instant you answer those questions, they know immediately who you are, where you are and what you said.  Only a truly stupid man would do that, and--as you can tell from this man's writing--he is not stupid.

Just sayin'...

1 comment:

Intelligent commentary is welcome. Spam will be annihilated. Stupidity will be mocked.