21 August 2015

So, there's this one guy...

I'm going to say a few things here that may be cryptic to some of my readers.  If you don't get it, don't worry about it.

I've always had a funny feeling about this person.  He claims to be a Patriot, but there always seemed something suspicious about him.  I couldn't quite put my finger on it, however, and I try to give people the benefit of the doubt.  Being a Christian, and trying to be a man of honor, I do not want to bear false witness, even mistakenly.  So I'll just post my observations here and let you draw your own conclusions.

This man runs a blog on Blogger--a public and unsecured site.

He associates with a known con man who claims to be a "chaplain," even though this 'reformed' con man was cold busted running a con mere days after he claimed to have come to Christ(Hell is REALLY unpleasant, buddy, and it lasts FOREVER).

He's posted a number of polls asking questions like "How well trained are you?"  "Do you have military experience?"  "Are you a team or a lone wolf?"  "How many Patriots in your AO?"  "How quick can you muster?"  On Blogger--a public and unsecured site.  This is intel that does not need to be shared online.

No matter how good you think you are at IT security, the Forces of Evil are better.  The instant you answer those questions, they know immediately who you are, where you are and what you said.  Only a truly stupid man would do that, and--as you can tell from this man's writing--he is not stupid.

Just sayin'...

4 comments:

  1. I would say he's the special needs kid of the three percent.

    I would say he plays on people's fantasies of bad assedness, and uses language and imagery to that end.

    I would say he brings people to him subtle promises of being able to turn them into something they wish to be. And probably never will be.

    I would say he lays out plans, many many plans, on a grandiose scale, replete with paper documentation and licensing to lend credibility to otherwise phantom operations and businesses.

    I would say he has never shown, nor will ever show any real, tangible, comprehensive results to any of his many "projects".
    He actively seeks the gullible, and is willing to demonstrate his powers of persuasion on national media figures who ten to cry a lot.

    I would say he is a man of boundless guile and chicanery, with a minor following, and an increasingly large number of dissected followers.

    I would say he believes he can actually make money building AR-15's and Colt pattern .45 automatics in a market totally saturated with those exact same firearms, by painting them exotically and displaying the now copyrights by him, Roman numeral III.

    I would say he is practiced in the art of the threatened lawsuit, which he uses to fend off scrutiny.

    I would say he uses his wife as a front for engaging in businesses he is not allowed to legally participate in due to his felony convictions.

    And I would say he believes he can do this all, in perpetuity, and nobody will ever be concerned that he is nothing more than a potential paid informant of the state.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes me too, ALWAYS TRUST YOUR INNER SPIRIT!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, as I was reading, my thoughts were leading towards either paid informant or someone who desires to trade off someone more "Threatening" than himself to the authorities in lieu of him going to (or back) to prison. I also thought of the law enforcement officials who pretend to be someone else online to catch criminals (ie; sex offenders, pedophiles). Either way, you are correct, such information should NEVER be shared with someone that seems to fishing.

    ReplyDelete

Intelligent commentary is welcome. Spam will be annihilated. Stupidity will be mocked.