09 February 2012

Lil' ol' me?

Looks like the lovely and talented Sarah at Cranky Chicks With Guns hath bestowed upon me the Liebster Award!  (And my mom said I'd never amount to anything.)  Fear not, folks, I promise not to let my newfound fame consume me--I'll still remember all you little people when I'm jetting off to exotic lands and rolling with the big playas.



However, as we all know, with great power comes great responsibility, and it now falls to me to tag five more recipients, preferably in the small-time, low-following, who-the-hell-is-that corners of the blogosphere.  A'ight, I can do that.

1.  An Ex-Con's View.  Repentance, responsibility, redemption.  His subtitle aside, Paul Lemmen is far from a "worthless man," and his unique perspective is one well worth reading.

2.  Mark America.  The fact that he's a fellow Palinista is just icing on the cake.  This guy is full of enough pure logic that I'm pretty sure he's an AI, yet he still gets his points across in easy-to-read layman's language.

3.  The AnarchAngel.  Musings on pretty much everything, interspersed with super-mega-Uberposts that leave no stone unturned or point unmade. 

4.  A Girl and Her Gun.  From Gun-Fearing Wussy to Pistol-Packin' Mama, a woman's first steps into a wider world.

5.  Home on the Range.  Cold, hard mega-detail not your thing?  Brigid can't seem to write a word without unleashing the poet in her soul.  The only things done in scientific detail here are the recipes, which are a gift from Heaven to all people who eat.

(Some of these are listed as being on The Infinite Blogroll, yet they aren't.  This is because Blogger's little gadget has taken a giant crap and won't save anything.  Rest assured, I'm bending ears, kicking ass and working on the problem.)

3 comments:

  1. Lol, that is the first time I have been publicly called a wussy..ah, that's the old me. Thanks for the love!!

    Some of your others are new to me. Looking forward to checking them out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do me an honor I do not deserve!
    Thank you so much for your kindness and support in my journey to salvation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, I didn't think I'd get nominated with my following, but your words are very much appreciated. I will tag someone when I get back home Monday or Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete

Intelligent commentary is welcome. Spam will be annihilated. Stupidity will be mocked.