26 May 2010

Irony. The universe runs on it.

I'm going to show you a picture.

The picture will depict what Sarah Palin was greeted with when she arrived in Eugene, Oregon a while ago.

Before I show you the photo, I will explain the irony. (I have to explain it because only the Left have a monopoly on irony. When they say something vile, it's 'ironic.' When we say anything even remotely controversial, we're hate-filled dinosaurs.)

Read the pink sign in the foreground. Read the sign right above it in the photo. Juxtapose the two concepts.






If you get it, you understand the inherent hypocrisy of the Left, and you comprehend why I made my shift to the Right.

If you're scratching your head, you're what's known as a "useful idiot." Please continue to be puzzled. Let this image gnaw at the corners of your mind until it finally sinks in. Once it does, it may cause you to actually start thinking. I know it's scary at first, but it's worth it in the long run. And when you finally break free of your bankrupt ideology, know that we real Americans will be here for you. No harm, no foul.

A final hint: Why is it that the people screaming the loudest about 'diversity,' wish for the death of those whose opinion differs from theirs? Just wondering.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Intelligent commentary is welcome. Spam will be annihilated. Stupidity will be mocked.