Now, much as I might like to go all Nostradamus here, I just learned that WRSA beat me to this conclusion by some time--like over four years.
I submit that if one is dispassionate in one's analysis of today's political scene, the inescapable conclusion is that a voting booth is also not going to save traditional American freedom and its servants.
And the big question remains - what do the "holy electoral process" advocates plan to do when the slavering Majority of government minions has voted to:
- seize your guns and ammunition;
- confiscate the majority of your income;
- limit your access to your retirement savings;
- tax your real estate into foreclosure;
- further transform your children's education into multi-culti State worship;
- restrict your ability to criticize and denounce the Government upon pain of imprisonment;
- abolish your ability to praise the God of your understanding as "hate speech";
- monitor your communications with like-minded folks as "a matter of homeland security"; or
- any combination thereof?
What's the plan then, amigos?
Why, the plan is to take back the fillintheblank or get fillintheblank to run on our ticket, and then, by golly, we'll get this country back on the right track!! And if that doesn't work, why...we'll demand a third party!!
Yeah...let me explain, kids. This is your strategy: