14 July 2011

The REAL Sarah Palin

One of our own realizes the true depths of LSM brainwashing.  RTWT, etc.

Ultimately, I thought she was the type of political force that was going to be around, needed to be treaded on carefully, but would never have anything substantial to offer to the cause of conservatism other than rallying troops which I still believed was a valuable service.

I thought she hadn’t gotten a fair shake in the media, but I felt confident that I could see through the bias and that I understood who she was, what she had done and what my opinion would probably be about her going forward.

I was entirely incorrect.
Emphasis mine.  So, what do you think you know about Governor Palin..?

1 comment:

Intelligent commentary is welcome. Spam will be annihilated. Stupidity will be mocked.