13 July 2011

Why, yes, she DID call you out.

Sonnie Johnson gives Lefty Anthony Kaufman a truly inspiring bitch-slap.

Well let me introduce you to a new breed of Black Conservative.  We are not your Carlton Banks, Clarence Thomas, or Condi Rice.  We learned conservative values from our black churches and the frugal nature of single parent homes.  We learned capitalism from Street Corners, while also trying to escape the traps Liberals set for us.  We’ve fallen, gotten back up, and now have families that we are willing to fight for.  Our Hip Hop culture has done more to disprove the idea of mutual salvation than all other sources of Conservative Talk, Blog, or TV and we are here to be a voice for those you and your Liberal cohorts have stereo typed for years.

If you want to know how Black I am, I dare you interview me yourself.  Just tell me when and where.   I’ll come to you.  It would be my pleasure.  Until then be grateful that, temporarily, you still have Obamacare.  If my appearance was a shock to you, then just wait until our voices are really heard.  You are going to need High Blood Pressure pills to keep your heart in your chest.  We are finding each other, becoming active in our communities, and giving blacks a choice to your Elitist and Dismissive Arrogance.

In the end, if it’s a choice between you and I, it won’t be my blackness that puts you in your place.  It will be my voice, that will wish had remained silent.  My passion, which if you aren’t careful, might pull you in.  But most of all my “The Undefeated” nature that makes me a perfect fit for the film.
Yes, Ma'am!!  Whaddya say, Kaufman?  Care to interview this lady?  Or are you more comfortable cowering in the corner?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Intelligent commentary is welcome. Spam will be annihilated. Stupidity will be mocked.