01 August 2011

A surprising addition to the Infinite Blogroll

My Blogroll contains some varied stuff, from cats to comedy, but for the most part, it focuses on blogs oriented towards liberty and politics of a decidedly Libertarian/Conservative bent.

And now, I present I Want a New Left.  Yes, this man is an admitted and unapologetic Leftist.  But, unlike the majority of his cohorts, he's actually sane and rational.  His description reads, "Developing and promoting self-critical leftism," and he's serious about it; therefore, I consider his writings a welcome addition to my site as a challenge to our own worldview. 

Immersing yourself in only the viewpoints of those who agree with you, results in intellectual atrophy.  One need only look at Beltway Insiders or the LameStream Media to see that(or Ivy League campuses, or the DNC, or...).  If you aren't just here to throw around sneers and smears, and actually have an intelligent argument, I'm more than willing to engage in debate.  So, all my Conservative readers, I encourage you to explore Mr. John Pepple's writings with an open mind.

Welcome aboard, sir.

(HT Borepatch for the find)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Intelligent commentary is welcome. Spam will be annihilated. Stupidity will be mocked.