1. There will be no special bilingual programs in the schools.If it's good enough for them, it's good enough for us.
2. All ballots will be in this nation’s language.
3. All government business will be conducted in our language.
4. Non-residents will NOT have the right to vote no matter how long they are here.
5. Non-citizens will NEVER be able to hold political office.
6. Foreigners will not be a burden to the taxpayers. No welfare, No food stamps, No health care, or other government assistance programs. Any burden will be deported.
16 September 2012
Just a reminder...
I think this is a good start on US immigration policy. Be sure to scroll down to see whose laws they're modeled after...