15 December 2010

*BLUSH*

Forgive me while I go all fanboy here...but I just got one major compliment from someone who has all my respect.  So, at the risk of blowing my own horn(I tried that once and couldn't move my neck for a week), I'm going to quote it here.
CROSSPOST UPDATE: A dude has started linking to some of my stuff on his blog. He calls me "Hottie With An Evil Pink Rifle". He has done so tonight with this post. Click over and read it. Let me just say that in this context I appreciate his . . . flowery prose and colorful metaphors. If things get hot, I want dudes like this right behind me as we storm the beach. Oooh-Rah.
Seriously...thanks for that.  :D  And if things get hot, I will have your back.


(If you click on the quoted link, it will take you to the post two down from this...or possibly into a dimension of pure chaos...pure evil.  Where a Palin/West administration is in charge, Michele Bachmann is Speaker of the House and Jim DeMint is Senate Majority Leader...oh, wait...that would be the good dimension.  Son of a bitch--this is the dimension of evil, isn't it?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Intelligent commentary is welcome. Spam will be annihilated. Stupidity will be mocked.