22 March 2012

Whether he 'Really Meant It' or not...

...Santorum's right.  At least with Obummer, we know what we're getting, even if what we're getting is an unrepentant Marxist who despises everything about America.

With Romney, we're getting nationalized health care, gun control and taxpayer subsidized abortion on demand.  Unless it's too controversial, in which case we're getting whatever might be the most popular with the latest polls.

I'll say it again:  I'd rather deal with an honest man that I disagree with, than a spineless punk who'll tell me anything I want to hear.  Mr. Santorum, I don't agree with a lot of your social agenda, but I'll still back you over Mittens.

1 comment:

  1. I'm beginning to agree with you, there, Wraith. The blinding certainty of Obama's evil should not distract people from the dangerous uncertainty of Mitt. Mitt could be WORSE than Obama. All we know is that he's a liar and he has no principles. Otherwise, we know nothing about what he stands for or who will control him. All in all, a bad trade either way.

    ReplyDelete

Intelligent commentary is welcome. Spam will be annihilated. Stupidity will be mocked.