14 September 2010

Dammit.

If you haven't guessed by now, I'm one of those halfway-bitter-clingers.  I can take or leave religion, but don't mess with my guns.

Since PayPal decided to pull this crap, 3%'ers, 2-A absolutists and 1 guy in a travel trailer in Arizona have been searching for an alternative means of online money transfer.  Thus was born GPal.  I've even recommended them to people.  Turns out, I might not have wanted to do that. 

Huh?

Uh-oh.

Damn.

This is not looking good for GPal.  Looks like Laurel has her eye on this, so I'll be checking PG&B for updates.  I suggest current and potential GP clients do the same.

Why can't we just have a stable, above-board payment service that just moves money around without bowing to PC bullcrap?

1 comment:

  1. Wow. I knew that people were having problems getting their money out of GPal/GunPal/whatever they're calling themselves now, but I had no idea about the licensing issues. Thank you very much for posting this - I have an inactive, empty GPal account and definitely won't be connecting any of my financial information to it at all in the future, ever.

    ReplyDelete

Intelligent commentary is welcome. Spam will be annihilated. Stupidity will be mocked.