14 November 2010

Of Happy Meals and cartoons

Kevin at HillBuzz takes an introspective look at the people who supposedly know what's best for us...and wonders who died and made them God.
I wish more people would wake up to just how much the Left wants to regulate and micromanage our lives. As if these people really know best. Who says? How are they more equipped to know what’s right for little Susie Sunshine when they don’t even know the girl?

I think cartoons and Happy Meals would have done Jacobi a world of good. He’s a proud Leftist, hates Sarah Palin, is sullen, has little imagination and went on and on about how I shouldn’t have a McRib because it was bad for me.

Jacobi only shops at Whole Foods, which is Jacobi’s choice. I choose to hunt McRibs down whenever and wherever they are available for a limited time. They are my adult version of a Happy Meal…a very rare treat I look forward to…which Jacobi wanted to take away from me because he knew best.
And another thing, if the Leftists are supposed to be so incredibly educated, wise and enlightened...why is it that they're always so miserable, shrill, hateful and occasionally violent?  Why is it that in every single city where their policies dominate, crime runs rampant, costs are insane and they're constantly running to their state Capitol or to DC because they're completely broke?  How is it that these people think they can run our lives when they make such a mess of their own?

Just asking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Intelligent commentary is welcome. Spam will be annihilated. Stupidity will be mocked.