23 November 2010

Sometimes...

...I will link to blogs that are, well--interesting.

I'm trying to clean up my mouth and draw as many readers as I can without turning into Pat Boone, so I aim to keep this particular collection of 1's and 0's "PG-13."  I'm not going to show you my junk or anyone else's(TSA badge or no TSA badge), and the worst thing I'll say here is "asshole."*  However, some of the places I link to have looser content restrictions than I.  Posts with questionable content will carry a NSFW warning, but you peruse my sidebar linkage at your own risk.

Having said that, I simply have to add Woodsterman to my blogroll.  A dirty old man with a heart of gold and a great sense of humor.  Likely NSFW, but lots of fun.



* I haven't done so yet, but I reserve the right--with adequate warning--to make exceptions if the situation calls for it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Intelligent commentary is welcome. Spam will be annihilated. Stupidity will be mocked.