30 April 2011

An open letter...

...to the people of Britain and most especially Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth.

On behalf of the American people, who still have some sort of concept of class, decorum and manners, I tender a sincere and wholehearted apology for the vile and disgraceful remarks perpetrated by a gaggle of vicious, nasty harpies.  I assure you, their views do not represent those of any but a small and despicable minority of our population, who have somehow managed to infest our entertainment/information industry.

I beseech your forgiveness for this unpardonable assault upon the sensibilities of the Queen and the people of the United Kingdom.  The majority of America is embarassed and angered at this disgusting spectacle, and we wish all the best to the young newlyweds, the Royal Family and the people of England.  Once again, I tender our deepest apologies.

3 comments:

  1. I'll add my sig to that:

    Sincerely,
    Zophiel Malfoy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having just now stumbled onto this thread, allow me to post my belated "dittos" to the above.

    With my respects,
    Kevin Cousins

    ReplyDelete

Intelligent commentary is welcome. Spam will be annihilated. Stupidity will be mocked.