23 January 2012

Islam: up close and personal

The latest addition to TIB, An Ex-Con's View, gives us the inside scoop on how Muslims relate to each other, what their real motivations are, and how allying himself too closely with them led to his own corruption and incarceration. 

I am an idiot, a sinner and an ex-convict, having served my time for my participation and stupidity in these activities. I do not minimize my error and fault in this nor does the actual motives of those in the governments/Royal Families involved lessen my guilt one iota. However, it has enlightened me to their true motives by the very words from their mouths. They lie to us, they lie to each other, they lie to everyone. Sunnis hate Shiites and vice versa, Wahhabbists hate all other forms of Islam and ALL of Islam hates Christians and Jews, desiring the destruction of Israel and the conversion of all western nations to their specific version of Islam.
Do RTWT, and take a moment to ask for God's blessings upon Mr. Lemmen for eventually coming to his senses.  Remember the word of the Lord:   "I say to you, that so joy shall be in the heaven over one sinner reforming, rather than over ninety-nine righteous men, who have no need of reformation." 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the prayer request. The prayers are needed to remain on the straight and narrow way of the Lord!

    ReplyDelete

Intelligent commentary is welcome. Spam will be annihilated. Stupidity will be mocked.