15 January 2012

Still alive!

No, I'm not talking about me--I've just been absent due to trying to digest the constant barrage of evil from the Thug Regime, and it's making even my cynical head spin.  And I don't matter much anyway, compared to Pastor Youcef Nadarkhani, who I first mentioned here.  Well, guess what?

He's still alive...and notice how the resolve of his captors appears to be weakening!!  It's gone from "renounce Christ and become Muslim" to "just say that Mohammed was a messenger sent by God."

And still, he refuses.  Pastor Nadarkhani is fully prepared to stand with Christ--in body, mind and soul--even unto death.  Seriously, when Muslims threaten to kill you, you can pretty much take it as read that they mean it.  His courage is unfathomable to most, but it is a lesson to us all.

Please include this brave man and his family in your prayers.  May God be with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Intelligent commentary is welcome. Spam will be annihilated. Stupidity will be mocked.