22 August 2013

Anonymous no more.

Well, sorta.

See the post below:  Ann has it dead on.  We have to know how to recognize each other from more than just blog and email quotes, or we're sitting ducks for infiltration and defamation.

Now, I'm not going to post my name, address or employer.  The professional Bad Guys already know who I am, but I'm not going to make it easy for the amateurs.  But, before Monday, you will see the Wraith in all his studliness averageness OH DEAR GOD COVER YOUR EYES.  Chrome dome, tats, graying beard, paunch and all.  (No, I'm not doing a Speedo shot, which is just as well for your sanity.)

So, if someone says he's me, you'll know if he's full of it.  (Of course, if it IS me, you'll have to roll save vs. turn to stone...)

1 comment:

  1. I'm waiting.
    I put my picture out there a while ago. Can't miss my skinny ass.

    Thankfully I have my cap on or the flash would reflect off my bald head and blind the camera.

    ReplyDelete

Intelligent commentary is welcome. Spam will be annihilated. Stupidity will be mocked.