18 May 2011

Quotation-heavy.

First, go read this great article by Lloyd Marcus, a sterling Patriot whom I hope someday to meet.


Once again, the liberal media is telling us who is "too Tea Party" to win and why we should pick a moderate to run against Obama in 2012. The title of the liberal media’s sequel is, "Sucker the Conservatives Two: This Time We Really Think You’re Stupid".

Let me tell you what I think about moderates. Even Jesus had a problem with moderates. He said, "You are lukewarm–neither hot nor cold, I will spew you out of my mouth". In other words, for crying out loud, have the backbone, character and conviction to take a stand for something.

The 2012 presidential election is going to be all about Obama, mmm, mmm, mmm! Thus, we need a candidate who understands this reality and will boldly go after Obama politically; someone with all American John Wayne true grit committed to tea party principles. So far, our John Wayne is a Momma Grizzly. The liberal media wants to set us up with another moderate linguine to lose AGAIN!
Emphasis is mine. (The actual translation is, "I will vomit thee from my mouth." Little stronger, isn't it?) Hang tight, atheists, I'm getting to a point you may appreciate.

Let's check in with Ayn Rand, founder of Objectivism and hardcore atheist. What did she have to say about moderates?


"There are two sides to every issue: one side is right and the other is wrong, but the middle is always evil."

My emphasis again. Now, when Ayn Rand and Jesus Christ agree on something, you might want to pay attention. The point--for those of you on drugs, mentally challenged or products of the Publik Skools--is this: Pick A Side.

If you choose the side of good--liberty, free will and human dignity--I will stand with you to the end. If you choose the side of evil--tyranny, control and oppression--I will fight you to the end. But if you stand for nothing; if you try to waffle around in the middle, attempting to please everyone and offend no one, neither man nor God has any welcome for you.

One more quote from "Freewill" by Rush:

"If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice."
Pick a side. Good, Evil or Wrong. Your call.

2 comments:

  1. Good thoughts to be passed on....

    What a Hoot (motley)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very well said, Wraith. I can respect an enemy that is willing to stand toe to toe with me. I have no respect for the mushy middle of roaders.

    ReplyDelete

Intelligent commentary is welcome. Spam will be annihilated. Stupidity will be mocked.