09 March 2013

From someone who should know...

This is short but powerful

As someone who never saw, liked, owned or fired a weapon, some people might think that I should be in favor of the disarmament of the American people. Well, I am not. I feel strongly about this subject because of what it implies.

Throughout history, our mankind witnessed many horrific and inhumane acts committed by those in power toward those who were defenseless. Throughout history, mankind also witnessed mad men taking control over one’s land after its citizens were disarmed.

Is this what we want for our beloved country? I think not and that is why I take The Constitution and its amendments seriously, very seriously.

RTWT and pass it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Intelligent commentary is welcome. Spam will be annihilated. Stupidity will be mocked.