07 May 2014

I am a "RACIST!"

This post from the fine folks at DethGuild has convinced me to come out of the closet.


I believe that I can run my life better than a bunch of government appointees.


I believe that every single person, regardless of race or gender, has the right to live peacefully as they will and that they should all be judged equally under the law.


I believe that we should be a nation of laws, not men.


I believe that my personal affairs are no one else's business.


I believe in the dignity of hard work and earning one's way in the world.


I believe that there are no free men in welfare lines.


I believe that my life belongs to myself and God, and no one else.


Therefore, according to conventional Proglodyte standards...


I'M A RACIST!!!






Let's make this as viral as "I Am The 99%."  Are you a racist, too?

1 comment:

  1. I am too my man.I think there might be a support group for that:)

    ReplyDelete

Intelligent commentary is welcome. Spam will be annihilated. Stupidity will be mocked.