08 December 2014

Apparently, "Jesus" == 'hate speech.'

I'm still trying to figure out where the 'hate' is in Rev. Dean's prayer.  Can someone clue me in?


Right after I was done praying, one “Christian” chaplain came up to me and did his best to reprove me for using the “J” word (Jesus) in the House chamber, as if to suggest that I check my faith at the door before calling upon the God who gave us government in the first place (Exodus 18:21).

Apparently, he had been around enough whores and hirelings to believe that I was to follow in close pursuit. What a fool. I will never, by the grace of God, ask for permission from corrupt man to obey a just and holy God (Acts 5:29, Matthew 10:33).

Also, keep in mind that after this prayer was over, there were over 2,000 outlets that reported on it within 10 minutes.

First, I was labeled the “anti-gay preacher.” Then I was called the “bigot.” And then when the people figured out that I said nothing about homosexuality, they then tried to figure out why there was such an uproar over my prayer.

This worked out well because it exposed the state-controlled media for who they are and how they operate (Proverbs 26:27, Psalm 7:15).



Yet another reason I got the hell out of there.  It's a Godforsaken arctic wasteland in more than one sense of the expression.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Intelligent commentary is welcome. Spam will be annihilated. Stupidity will be mocked.