23 February 2011

Ah, sweet civility.

Now, if I had stood up on a podium at a Tea Party and said this, what do you think would be the result?

I would likely be gently removed from the stage and be told to leave and not come back.  I might also be charged with incitement to riot.  My words would be splattered all over every LSM outlet as an example of "the seething cauldron of racially-motivated rage that is the Tea Party Movement" or some crap like that.

I notice that Congressman Capuano isn't volunteering to get out on the front lines himself.  He's not going to risk his hide--just yours.  Another community organizer cowardly, rabble-rousing thug; just what we need in today's political arena.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Intelligent commentary is welcome. Spam will be annihilated. Stupidity will be mocked.