24 January 2012

Same thing I've been saying...

...only with a lot more cussing.  If you want the NSFW version of my attitude towards DeceptiCons, read it at Cold Fury:

Go piss up a rope, pal. You may be fine with continuing to vote for any old closet liberal the GOP establishment crams up your ass in hopes that he might somehow miraculously turn up in DC and govern like a conservative–which, why would he? And why would the GOP establishment ever bother to get behind a real conservative and push hard the way they have for Mittens? They already know they own your vote no matter what, so why should they do anything but keep trotting out their tired stable of Dole McRomneys for an easy-lay sucker like you?–but I’m all done voting for liberals myself, and I don’t give a good goddamn whether they have an “R” after their name or not.
It gets harsher.  As it should.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Intelligent commentary is welcome. Spam will be annihilated. Stupidity will be mocked.