03 April 2012

Kerodin 1, Erotophobes 0.

Although I've renounced my former wanton ways, I did so because I felt it was right for me to do so.  I still don't begrudge consenting individuals their own private pursuits, and I fail to see the bizarre connection some people make between sexual freedom and the fall of civilizations.

Neither does Kerodin:


Sorry, most Civilizations come and go from this Earth through combat with other Tribes.

Stop worrying about the other guy or gal and who/what they choose to do sexually, and pay more attention to who wants your land, your water, your wife or daughter as breeders, and the sweat equity off your brow. Those are the people who will take us to the brink of existence.

It has always been so. It will always be so.


Yeah...those kinksters next door with the clothing-prohibited hot tub and elaborate basement dungeon?  They may or may not be called to account for their lifestyle by our Lord, but that's solely their responsibility.  I'm pretty sure they're less of a threat to humanity than the guy who thinks he can steal the fruits of your labor and control your childrens' minds simply because he's passed a law that says he can.

Ruminate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Intelligent commentary is welcome. Spam will be annihilated. Stupidity will be mocked.