18 February 2017

A lot can happen in 18 months...

Some of you might remember this post from August 2015.  I was convinced that Hillary was going to be elected.  I figured we were doomed.  I thought that even if Trump were serious, he could do nothing against the entrenched globalist machine.

I have never been so happy to be completely, utterly wrong.

President Donald J. Trump came in with guns blazing.  He's shown us that he's deadly serious about Making America Great Again, and he'll do whatever it takes to accomplish that mission.  The Left is going absolutely guano* and showing everyone what they've always been--a bunch of spoiled children willing to destroy anything and everything that stands in the way of their agenda of ultimate power and control.  The Cocktail Party GOP establishment are soiling themselves in terror.  And normal Americans?  We're delirious with joy at finally having someone in the White House who's ON OUR SIDE--something that hasn't been seen since Ronald Reagan.

It isn't over.  Not by a long shot.  But we now have something I thought we'd lost forever.

We have a chance.



*I figure this is a more polite term than 'batshit.'

1 comment:

  1. Speaking only for myself, I am thoroughly enjoying watching the Left implode.
    I have a very long wish list of things that I would like to see Trump do and a few of them appear to be moving forward but the Deep State has a hard on for him that would dull a Ginsu knife.
    He has to fight that battle first IMO.

    ReplyDelete

Intelligent commentary is welcome. Spam will be annihilated. Stupidity will be mocked.