29 August 2011

2008--the whole story

Some folks are still in the dark about the details of the 2008 Republican campaign.  Let's bring some things to light, shall we?

I know politics isn’t fair … And I know looking backward doesn’t do much good. (We can’t change the past.) But I gotta tell ya … 2008 still bugs the crap out of me.

And any Republican or Independent out there who won’t support Sarah Palin in 2012 because of her so-called “failed” 2008 VP campaign needs to know the degree to which those failures and perceived “baggage” belong squarely to John McCain and his team.

Blaming Sarah Palin for blowing it in 2008, is like blaming your dog for not meowing loud enough.
RTWT.  On this, the 3rd anniversary of Governor Palin's debut on the national stage, I can think of no more fitting tribute to an honorable woman...than the truth.

2 comments:

Intelligent commentary is welcome. Spam will be annihilated. Stupidity will be mocked.