03 August 2011

Bubba steps up to the plate...

...(pun kind of intended)and hits a Home Run of Logic.  With a free side of Awesome Sauce.

(I don't mix my metaphors, I stick 'em in the blender and hit 'Liquefy.')

In saying that I was not claiming violation of our second amendment rights by BoneFish, I am stating that I recognize the fact that my right to keep and bear arms did not follow me into your restuarant. Your right to private property trumps my 2nd amendment right. So, whether or not there’s a sign on the door, I know that while I’m on your property my right to bear arms is subject to your approval. Unfortunately, this is a point that far too many ‘gun advocates’ simply do not grasp.

I used the term ‘politically correct option’, applying it to the decision of the manager, because I do not believe the manager had any motivation other than satisfying one patron at the expense of the another. His choice as to which patron was more socially acceptable was based on his acceptance of decades of politically motivated propaganda, misinformation and frankly, outright lies.

And he doesn’t even realize it.
RTWT.  This, my fellow 2A-absolutists, is How It's Done.  We love ya, Bubba--In A Totally Non-Gay(NTTAWWT)Way.  And you just earned the eighth W&PO Award For Extreme Cleverness.  Well done, indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Intelligent commentary is welcome. Spam will be annihilated. Stupidity will be mocked.