17 May 2015

Samantha Lois Jay Johnston

This woman seems to have wound up with the balls that American men used to have before they all turned into Pajama Boy.

She told the Daily Caller that she cried ‘all the way to the airport’ and nearly changed her mind about going – but decided if she did not go she would never forgive herself.

‘These children here who are homeless, orphaned; mothers and sisters have been raped and sold, fathers who have been killed, they are suffering, and I knew that I couldn’t just sit and do nothing.

‘I couldn’t look my children in the eyes and say, “I didn’t do anything to help.”‘

May the Lord bless and keep her; may He make His face to shine upon her.  This type of spirit and attitude is what our nation was built on...why is it so rare today?

(HT iOTW)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Intelligent commentary is welcome. Spam will be annihilated. Stupidity will be mocked.