14 October 2010

Call to arms

I've been pretty blunt about how Kevin DuJan and the rest of the HillBuzz brigade changed my life.  Now, I'd like to make a dream of theirs come true, and take down another arrogant entitlement queen oathbreaker in the process.  Win-win.

Allow me to bring you up to speed.  This is why the Boyz--and I--hate this nasty piece of work called Jan Schakowsky.

This is the man who has her running scared, Joel Pollak.  If you live in the 9th district of Illinois, the vote is obvious.  If you don't, go sell a kidney and give everything you can to his campaign.

America was never meant to have a ruling class.  Some people need a harsh reminder of this fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Intelligent commentary is welcome. Spam will be annihilated. Stupidity will be mocked.