12 October 2010

Caution: Excessive stupid ahead

(H/T NoOneOfAnyImport)

Apparently, there's some pathetic liberal circle-jerk out there called "stfuteabaggers" at tumbler.com.  I'm not giving it a link...I'm sure you can track it down.



Anyway, I had just gotten done reading a Huff&Blow article on Rand Paul at the Knob Creek Machine Gun Shoot (you can guess how the hoplophobes and Oppressives felt about that) and no sooner had I finished bathing in that fountain of stupid than I found NOOAI's link to this sterling example of dumbass.
dear conservatives,
being against obama is not a political belief. being ‘pro-life’ is not a political belief. loving god is not a political belief. being white is not a political belief. being rich is not a political belief. wanting to be even more rich is still not a political belief. glenn beck is not a political belief. 
you are not political. 
so why don’t you go back to doing whatever it was you were doing while bush was in office and let the adults take care of the country? 
stay out of my government,
lauren
Well, now I have to dissect this sad collection of broken logic, this pile of innocent words that actually had the potential to form rational thoughts before our "lauren" got ahold of them.  Apparently, she's against capitalization because, um, racism.


being against obama is not a political belief.
Well, actually, it pretty much is.  If you stand in opposition to Obama's politics, then your political belief is likely the reason why.

being ‘pro-life’ is not a political belief.
And has nothing to do with the Tea Party.


loving god is not a political belief.
Not in this country, thankfully.

being white is not a political belief.
We knew that.  And it also has nothing  to do with the Tea Party.  The Tea Party is about one thing only:  Limited, fiscally responsible government.  Period.  All other issues, real or imagined, are irrelevant.

being rich is not a political belief.
No, but it sure would be fun.

wanting to be even more rich is still not a political belief.
It is when politicians keep stealing my money so I can't get more rich.

glenn beck is not a political belief.
No, but he is a very astute man.

you are not political.
Since our main focus is on bringing America back to her basic rule of law(ie; the Constitution), I don't know how we could get much more political.

so why don’t you go back to doing whatever it was you were doing while bush was in office
I was decrying federal overspending and abuse of authority.  You know...the same thing I do now.

and let the adults take care of the country?
I'd love it if adults were in charge of the country.  But, unfortunately, we're currently ruled by a collection of spoiled brats who are trashing the classroom while the teacher's away, and they're fixing to blame it all on the quiet kid in the corner who just wanted to be left alone.

stay out of my government
You have it exactly backwards, child.  Keep your government out of my wallet, gun safe, bedroom, job, car, house and everywhere else in my life it wishes to intrude.  That's the difference between us--you want government to hold our hand and wipe our nose, whether we want it or not.  I have no such desire.  What was that about 'adults?'


Yes, yes, Lauren...I'm sure you believe that you're very profound and insightful.  You're a Special Little Snowflake, aren't you?  I can tell, since you're so confident of your obvious superiority to everyone who disagrees with your viewpoint.  And, since you're so far above we mere mortals, you don't have to deal with all that messy logic and reason.  You don't even have to make sense.  You don't like 'teabaggers,' and that should be good enough for anyone.  Or we're racist.  Or something.

For a while, I was honestly puzzled about how the hell America got into the mess it's currently in.  I wonder no longer.  Spiteful, ignorant children like this have infested every corner of our Republic, and those who would enslave us are all too eager to lead them to the polls.

If you need me, I'll be bathing in sulfuric acid in an attempt to get the stupid off me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Intelligent commentary is welcome. Spam will be annihilated. Stupidity will be mocked.