27 October 2012

It's getting real...

Our favorite spitfire has put her money where her mouth is...and so, the persecution begins.

Happy Birthday
Posted by Ann Barnhardt - October 27, AD 2012 9:41 AM MST

Today is my 36th birthday.

Today is also the day that the IRS confiscated my bank account. I think that is positively poetic. Now you people know why I keep saying that this website won't be around much longer and YOU will have to rebuild after the collapse and war. This isn't a game. This is completely, totally real.

I heard it said recently that saints are people who put their money where their mouth is. I hope that's right. I pray that's right.

Here is this morning's online image from my Wells Fargo personal checking account. I anticipate the business accounts will be drained early next week, too. I further expect that any monies that I attempt to deposit into any of my bank accounts will be swept by the IRS. They claim my "bill" is into the six figures, so $20,000 to them is just the very, very beginning.



They will also be coming after my car and my home.

I'm glad I bought a year's worth of freeze-dried food. Looks like I'm going to be needing it. But today, for my birthday, today will be a DOUBLE bacon cheeseburger day. And a strawberry malted.
Judge me, O God, and distinguish my cause from the nation that is not holy: deliver me from the unjust and deceitful man. For Thou art God, my strength: why hast Thou cast me off? And why do I go sorrowful whilst the enemy afflicteth me? Send forth Thy light and Thy truth: they have conducted me, and brought me unto Thy holy hill, and into Thy tabernacles. And I will go in to the altar of God: to God who giveth joy to my youth. To Thee, O God my God, I will give praise upon the harp; why art thou sad, O my soul? And why dost thou disquiet me? Hope in God, for I will still give praise to him: the salvation of my countenance, and my God.

Psalm 42 (Psalm 43 in Protestant Bibles)

Notice that Ann Barnhardt has never harmed anyoneNever stolen a dime.  The worst she's done is express her opinions in a manner that is less than 'politically correct.'  Her only 'crime' here is following her concience and refusing in any way to support an unlawful and unGodly regime.

Anyone seizing the bank accounts of folks like Jon Corzine and all the other thieving scumbags who've financially pillaged millions of people in America and overseas?  You know, actual criminals who've done real harm to real people?  Are they going to wind up penniless?  Are they ever going to catch a glimpse of the inside of a jail cell?

Yeah.  Didn't think so.  Welcome to the Land of the Fee and the Home of the Slave.

2 comments:

Intelligent commentary is welcome. Spam will be annihilated. Stupidity will be mocked.