29 December 2011

I stand in awe.

Even in my hardcore, punk rock, screw-you days, I don't believe I have ever been quite as In Your Face as the guy I'm about to link.  I warn you now, this is one definitely NSFW blog.  Even its title contains profanity, and I'll have to edit it for TIB.

Regardless, watch the brother kick ass.

Q: "Why do you NEED high capacity magazines?"
A: "Because sometimes you have to kill a whole bunch of mother****ers."

Q: "Why do you NEED armor piercing rounds?"
A: "Because sometimes you have to kill some mother****er hiding on the other side of a wall."

Q: "Why do you NEED a fifty caliber sniper rifle?"
A: "Because sometimes you have to kill some mother****er from a kilometer away."

Q: "Why do you need a night vision scope?"
A: "Because sometimes you have to kill some mother****ers in the dark."

Oh, yeah.  Common sense delivered with a howitzer.  Sometimes, the offensive can truly be refreshing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Intelligent commentary is welcome. Spam will be annihilated. Stupidity will be mocked.