08 November 2010

Brain the size of a planet...

...that's the AnarchAngel.  Here he is, redesigning the entire concept of our "Correctional System."  (Odds are he did it while simultaneously writing the most impregnable computer security code EVAR, emptying an entire .45 magazine into a bullseye at 300 yards and juggling three running chainsaws.  Before breakfast.)

One of my blog-heroes, the illustrious Beat&Release, has been hanging around here lately.  If you can spare a moment, Officer, your thoughts on this would be greatly appreciated.

2 comments:

  1. Give me until the weekend to make sure it gets the attention it deserves. I have to head out of town on Sunday for a week and I'm busy catching up on stuff due to my recent illness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take all the time you need, bro. Heal up quick!

    ReplyDelete

Intelligent commentary is welcome. Spam will be annihilated. Stupidity will be mocked.