20 December 2010

Looks like America dropped the soap.

S-510, the Screw Small Food-Related Businesses And The Average American While We're At It Food Safety Act, has torn down our pants, obtained a firm hold on our underwear, and will likely be north of our colon by the new year.

Without notice and in a matter of minutes Sunday evening, the Senate approved the bill by unanimous consent, sending it to the House, where passage is expected. President Obama has said he would sign the legislation, which would give the government far-reaching authority to set and enforce safety standards for farmers and food processors.
I have a new slogan for 2011:  REPEAL.  And when people ask, "Repeal what?" I will answer, "YES."

1 comment:

  1. God, I love this blog. Government makes me weird and gives me a hot ass.

    Repeal. Rinse and repeat.

    ReplyDelete

Intelligent commentary is welcome. Spam will be annihilated. Stupidity will be mocked.