12 April 2011

Brain fry

Yes, I'm still alive.  I've just gotten a massive case of Creativity Dysfunction Syndrome, which used to be known as "writers' block."  Seriously, when the concept of Romney throwing his hat into the ring can't even stir me to write, that's pretty bad.

I don't, however, want to post a bunch of crap just to be posting.  That's what annoys me about a lot of blogs and websites, and I don't want to do it here.  I'll endeavor to kickstart my brain ASAP, but posting will be light and random for a bit.

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean. After about 3 or 4 days I am compelled to post something, anything, just to get rid of my OCD twitch, but I've been on light and random for awhile now.

    Light and random is way better than dense and boring.

    ReplyDelete

Intelligent commentary is welcome. Spam will be annihilated. Stupidity will be mocked.