13 April 2011

I went to Harvard!!

Yep, I did.  I also attended Yale, and Columbia, and UCBerkeley, and every college in the world, and I got multiple PhD's from every one of them.  I also designed the Space Shuttle and walked on the moon before Neil Armstrong even got out of diapers. 

What?  Proof?  You don't need proof.  I mean, I'd give you proof, but all the records are sealed.  For, like, reasons of National Security.  I could show you, but then I'd have to kill you.  'Cause I'm like a 1,000th-dan Ultraviolet Belt, an Army SEAL and a Marine Force Ranger.  Just take my word for it.

What?  You still want evidence?  You're a RAAACIST!!  And a big stupid doo-doo head!  MOMMY!

1 comment:

  1. Doesn't everybody have 23 Social Security numbers? Or was that 63?

    ReplyDelete

Intelligent commentary is welcome. Spam will be annihilated. Stupidity will be mocked.