14 April 2011

"HELLO, WORLD!"

I'm putzing about in my Sitemeter again.  I've noticed quite a few visitors from around the globe--everywhere from Australia to India, from Norway to the Phillippines, from the UK to Brazil.  I even found a visitor or two from Canada, and I thought they didn't have internet up there because it's so cold all the electrons freeze in place.

Anyway--welcome to my little bit of cyberspace.  Thank you for considering my rants and ramblings worthy of your attention, and if anyone from another land is confused about any aspect of this America-centered blog, please don't hesitate to ask questions.  I'll do what I can to hurdle the language barrier and help you understand.

It's simply amazing and humbling to me that my words are being read, technically, worldwide.  Unbelieveable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Intelligent commentary is welcome. Spam will be annihilated. Stupidity will be mocked.