26 April 2011

In which I'm going to piss off some people I like

Remember that concept I was talking about a few posts back, about how reasonable people can disagree on some things?  Well, I'm fixing to do just that.

(Rant Alert.  NSFW, a bit of profanity below the fold)


I'm getting fed up to my eyeballs with people blaming Terry Jones, Ann Barnhardt or any other Qur'an-burners for the murderous actions of a bunch of ignorant, backwards-ass, clitoris-carving, queer-stoning, satan-worshipping rapists who still wipe their asses with their bare hands. 

You know who you are.  We may agree on almost everything else, but I'm calling you out on this. 

"Waah, this put our troops in danger!!"  Well, with all due respect to the brave men and women of our military--that's what they signed up for.  Does anyone seriously believe that the Jihadists would be sitting down to have fucking tea and crumpets with our soldiers if only a couple of people hadn't used a book as kindling?  In case you didn't get the memo, those ignorant cowards are already trying to kill our troops by any means necessary.  Maybe we shouldn't have said anything bad about Hitler, since it might have made the Nazis want to take over the world even more.  In fact, let's just not say anything bad about anyone.  We'll bow and scrape and apologize to every dictator on the planet--oh, wait--we've been doing that for two years now.  How's that working out?

Do not start with this bullshit about "They were told that their actions would lead to violence, and they did it anyway!"  By that selfsame logic, you were told that if you didn't come up with the vig, Something Bad might happen, so you've got no reason to complain when your store burns down one night.  Hey, don't complain about that black eye, bitch.  I told you not to make my sandwich with mayonnaise on it, so you've got no one to blame but yourself.  King George told you uppity colonists to mind your manners or else.

Are you getting it?  Everyone is responsible for their own actions.  That's just the fact of the matter.  If you murder innocent people because a bunch of other people on the other side of the world 'offended' you, that is no one's fault but yours.  We will not be held hostage to the threat of your savagery.  Put on your big-girl burqas and learn to act like human beings. 

Or don't.  I understand if you want to blame everyone else for your temper tantrums.  What I don't get is why some supposedly 'civilized' people want to make excuses for your insanity.

5 comments:

  1. Victor Frankel stated that "In between stimulus and response, there is a space. In that space is the freedom to choose".

    I wonder then if the moonbats would accept this bit of logic:
    Since the Islamo-terrorists knew that America would respond with deadly force after 9/11/2001, then the terrorists are responsible for every live lost in Iraq and Afganistan

    Just asking

    ReplyDelete
  2. would all those who wish to give up their freedoms to pacify the enemy please move to Afghanistan and commence your conversion ti Islam. Don't let the door hit you in the ass as you're leaving.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well said Wraith!

    Years ago I read a story written by a woman who *finally* realized it was time to leave her abusive husband the day she found her daughter crying because her son had slugged her. When Mom asked the son why he had hit his sister, the son shrugged and said, "I had to hit her. I told her to change the channel on the TV, and she wouldn't do it." The son had learned this method of conflict resolution from watching the way his father treated his mother; more importantly, he had learned that nothing was ever his fault. He was violent only because other people had provoked him; therefore he was not to blame.

    Why do we not hold Muslims to the same standard that we hold Christians? If I were to burn down a mosque because I was upset over Muslim persecution of Christians in the middle east, Africa, Indonesia, etc., no one would excuse my actions on the grounds that the Muslims made me do it. I would be 100% responsible, and rightly so. But if I burn a Koran, and that motivates some lunatic in Afghanistan to go hack the heads off a bunch of innocent people, somehow I'm to blame for provoking him?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Big girl Burqas . . .dang . . . I gotta use that sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ZM: It's doubly irritating to the Jihadists, since it compares them to that subhuman, disgusting creature known as a woman. To which I respond, "Neener neener." ;)

    ReplyDelete

Intelligent commentary is welcome. Spam will be annihilated. Stupidity will be mocked.