11 July 2011

Replace "cat" with "motorcycle," and I've lived this.

Life With Cats is now a part of my blogroll, via iOTW.  You gotta love this guy for making the right call.

Girlfriend says cat has to go!! Free tonight!!
My girlfriend said the cat has to be gone by 12:00 tomarrow. She left a little while ago to hang with her friends. I put all her crap on the lawn and will try my best to find her a new home but if not there is always the shelter.


So what we have here is one mildly attractive yet bitchy soon to find out she is a homeless exgirlfriend. She is somewhat house broken (but i think she is still connected to her mom by the umbilical cord).

She is in her midtwenties and is NOT SPAYED (though she usually takes the pill) Lot of life left in this one. She is up to date on her shots and is great with dogs and small children, but does not seem to get along well with cats.

She is playfull and bathroom trained (If takeing over every inch of horizontal surface with her stuff in the place is house broken. Then she is the Queen of house brokeness!!!).

She has somewhat of a special diet though i never figured it out fully, but pretty much it is dictated by what ever her closest friend of that week is into (Raw, vegan, atkins, hostess) You get the picture.
She will be coming with a whole lot of stuff!! (If it is still there when she comes home, but when iam done here Iam heading right over to the free section so maybe not) There will not be a rehoming fee (As a matter of fact i got $34 cash if you can get her tonight, If you need more we can hit the atm unless you have paypal then we have lots of options).

The main reason I am rehoming her is becuase she moved in about 9 months ago, and for three months everything was great, but then she started bitching about my cat. My cat has lived with me for 11 years since he was abandoned in my yard at about 3 weeks old, and i had too bottle feed him and teach him how to do everything a cool male should know (hunt, nap, play, hide, chirp like a bird. how to use a litter box!! This was the most challenging as i did not know how to use one myself. That made for some awkward moments) In other words Misdemeanor and I have been kicking it for a long time, and if she thinks I would even consider kicking him to the curb. Well need i say more?


I may put her up for auction on ebay tonight if my lawyer gives me the okay.

Priceless.  This, folks, is the definition of loyalty and honor.

Now, before my readers start thinking Wraith's done gone off his meds, let me elaborate.  I do not believe animals have rights equal to humans.  I have not joined PeTA, the HSUS or any other "animal rights" vegan whackjob organization.  But, dammit, God gave us dominion over the creatures of the Earth, and that is a responsibility that we must live up to.

When you take in a domesticated critter, you are making a lifetime commitment to that animal.  It would have been one thing if his Soon-To-Be-X had suddenly developed a violent cat allergy--it's been known to happen.  (If that happened to my wife, the cats would be gone, no matter how heartbreaking it would be.)  But it seems that STBX basically decided that she had the poster by the balls enough that she could start issuing ultimatums without consequence.  She has now found out different, and hopefully will learn something from the whole affair.

His devotion to Misdemeanor may just have saved this guy from becoming a whimpering, henpecked shell of a man for the rest of his life.  Here's to you, kitty!

1 comment:

Intelligent commentary is welcome. Spam will be annihilated. Stupidity will be mocked.